Friday, April 9, 2010

Project 365: Day 129- April 8th


Erno Rubik once stated "Our whole life is solving puzzles" and I'd like to think he's right. I think that's the beauty of life. Trying to figure things out... using common sense.. clues... taking moments and being patient with them.. working with others... and I think that's why I love puzzles so much whether it's crosswords, word jumbles, word searches, cryptoquotes.. I love it all. But I will say this. Yesterday was the first time in a LONG time where I could NOT solve the cryptoquote. I literally felt defeated. It was just really hard for me last night. I probably spent about 2 hours on it and only figure out the letters A and S.. or at least I think I did. I'm going to work on it a little more, but I may have to admit that I just couldn't figure out and find out the answer tomorrow.. we shall see.

And how was the rest of my day spent you might be asking yourself? Well, I decided to try a little project called sewing, haha. I took a skirt I used to have and cut it off to make a shorter skirt. I'm not very good at it right now, but I'm working on it and I have to say I really enjoyed it. It was kind of peaceful and relaxing :)

And while sewing.. I was watching Ghost Whisperer. I haven't seen all of the episodes, so I'm trying to do my own little marathon (like I did with Supernatural awhile back) and catch up on it haha! I LOVE this show. It has easily became one of my favorites, so I'm excited to do a little more watching tomorrow! :)

And the rest of the night was spent enjoying Crenos (a salad and breadsticks)... oh, with a lovely little love note from Ethan's brother Jon, hahaha.

And then Ethan and I cuddled up for some Vampire Diaries and Supernatural. Don't let him kid you, he LOVES watching these TV shows just as much as I do, haha! They were some good episodes last night too! I'm anxious to see what happens next week :)

Cheers to Project 365.. and to it almost being the weekend!!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...