Sunday, April 11, 2010

Project 365: Day 131- April 10th


So, I got home this morning from Ethan's house and was SO excited to watch season 1 of Supernatural and season 1 of Ghost Whisperer. I bought both seasons the other day and just hadn't had a chance to watch them yet. So, I settled in with some comfy clothes, glass of cranberry juice, and my remotes.. ready to relax! And guess what? My DVD player wouldn't work. Now, mind you, I haven't really been home for about a week or maybe even two, so it hadn't been used in that length of time and it worked perfectly fine the last time I used it. There was NO reason for it not to be working. I was so frustrated... I have a curse with technology it seems like.. and it was plaguing yet again. Bummer, right? I told my mom and she was upset as well because I'd only had this thing for like 3 months MAX. I got online and started looking up what to do when the DVD player says "no disc" when there really is a disc in there... oh there were tons of things that could be wrong. So, I started cleaning it out.. nothing. Since it wasn't working, I just decided I was going to pack everything up and take it back to Sears. Right as I was getting ready to click out of the website I was on, I read where one guy said all that was wrong with his was the battery was dead.... oops... here the DVD player wasn't plugged in and didn't have enough battery power... so, I plugged it in and LO AND BEHOLD.. it worked haha! There's my lovely story for the day lol Enjoy it! haha

Then, after that dramatic incident, my mom and I went shopping. We went to Catos and Walmart. I got a cute new headband that I'm in LOVE with haha and a couple of shirts. One says "My lips are sealed" from the Miley Cyrus line, haha. Some of the shirts were on sale at Walmart for $1.50 so I picked a few up. And my mom and I went to BK. We hadn't been there in awhile.. and mmm it was good, haha! Here's the headband I bought:


And then I went to Ethan's house for his birthday. I put the whipped topping on the cake and put his candles on so we could sing to him and he could make his wishes! hehe!

Happy Birthday Ethan! I love you!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...