Sunday, April 11, 2010

Project 365: Day 132- April 11th


“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”


I woke up this morning and decided to make sausage gravy and biscuits for breakfast for Ethan hehe :) I love doing things for others... just seeing the smile on his face when he saw the food was enough for me. I absolutely love it. And after we ate breakfast, since we didn't get the opportunity to sing to him last night... I lit those candles and sang Happy Birthday to my birthday boy hehe! We had such a fun day today! We decided to drive to the town over and visit their model homes place, haha. We went inside every house, sat around, acted like it was our house... haha! We are such geeks, but oh my heavens, I haven't had that much fun in so long haha!

Then, I left Ethan's and went to my brothers and dad's softball game. Here's a shot of some of the team:

And here's a shot of us girls watching:

And then we all went to Steak and Shake. It was sooo good! I got a single burger with lettuce, onions, and tomato and fries dipped in honey mustard with a Mr. Pibb. Mmmm! Scrumptious, haha!



Cheers to Project 365!!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...