Monday, April 12, 2010

Project 365: Day 133- April 12th


John Gunther once stated, "All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast" and I sure hope that's true.. cause maybe that means my boy has been happy the past few days hehe! This would be the sausage gravy and biscuits.. with a glass of milk Eth had for breakfast! Oh, and we TOTALLY bought those lunch trays at the store the other day, haha! Orange one for him and a pink one for me :) How cute, right?


And to even go further back, Ethan wanted some lunch boxes he could take to work with him.. instead of the plastic bags we typically use SO guess what lunch boxes he picked? haha!


Oh yes, the Incredible Hulk bahaha. How cute is that? LOL And he wanted one other one... so here's the other adorable (wait, am I allowed to say that?) lunch box he got:
And his lunch is packed for tomorrow. He wants to start getting all healthy foods in the house so he's getting a turkey breast sandwich on wheat with low fat cheese, baked lays, and baked cheetos. Yummy, right? hehe! :)

And after packing the lunch, I finishd my Final Project for my Research Methodology class. I am SO glad to be out of that class finally! No offense to my professor, but it was SO boring, haha!


Then I started a skirt-sewing project lol. It isn't completed yet, but I'm a'workin on it :)


And while working on these project, I was watching my Winchester Boys! I bought the 1st season of Supernatural the other day.. and enjoyed some time with them, hehe :)

And the rest of the night was spent curled up with Ethan :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...