Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Project 365: Day 134- April 13th


So I seriously felt like a proud momma this morning sending my lil' guy off to work, bahaha. He had his lunch box packed and everything! It was the cutest thing! LOL I had to tease him haha! I started saying "Now, don't be scared. Mommy will be there to get you right after work. You'll be okay. Make lots of friends. Have fun!" haha. I don't think he found it quite as funny as I did, but trust me... it was hilarious LOL

Then I got started on the laundry cause there was quite a bit to do.

And I took a walk. I've been getting really bad stomach aches here recently and it seems like going for walks after eating has been helping them. Hopefully it keeps working!

And then my precious momma came home from work sick :( So I got her laid down and got her some toast and sat with her for awhile. Here's a photo of us together before she laid down. Bless her heart. She's rarely sick, so when she comes home from work EARLY... you know something is up. Love you momma! Get feelin' better.

And the night ended with my boyfriend, American Idol, cheesecake, and 7up haha :) What a combo right? Oh-- and this is my favorite. Lee :) Who do I think is in the bottom 3 tomorrow? Aaron, Andrew, and HOPEFULLY Siobhan. Who's going home? Andrew and Aaron.



Cheers to Project 365!




1 comment:

CLHebert said...

I thought Aaron was okay this week. I want Andrew and Siobhan to go.

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...