Thursday, April 15, 2010

Project 365: Day 135- April 14th


Levende Waters stated, "Funny that a pair of really nice shoes make us feel good in our heads - at the extreme opposite end of our bodies. " And how true is that? I'm not a huge shoe fanatic like some people I know, haha, but I have to say I love a nice pair of flip flops... especially from Old Navy! So, today I bought 5 pair for only 12.50. Oh yes, it was a steal! I needed new ones cause the ones from last year were sooo dirty! So, I think this is a great start to summer. How about you?

And I bought a new outfit to go with these flip flops hehe :) I love Fore
ver 21. Seriously. I paid like less than $20 for the shirt, the tank top underneath, and the shorts and I seriously LOVE it!

Then I packed up the gear and headed down to Ethan's. Here lately I have been spending a GREAT amount of time in my car, haha, so figured I'd take a picture of me driving to document that :)
And once I got down to Ethan's, we hung out at his momma's house for a few. She let me borrow James Patterson's new book "Worst Case"... pretty excited to start that today! And then I went and watched Ethan play basketball with his boys for a few hours.

And I had to capture the GORGEOUS sunset when we were leaving. How pretty, right?

And the rest of the night was spent cuddled up with Ethan watching American Idol. I figured Andrew Garcia was going home, but as much as I really didn't care for Katie, I'm really surprised she went home before Tim or Aaron.

Cheers to Project 365!

1 comment:

R said...

I think I'm one of those shoe addicts!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...