Friday, April 16, 2010

Project 365: Day 136- April 15th


Lillie Langtry stated, "Anyone's life truly lived consists of work, sunshine, exercise, soap, plenty of fresh air, and a happy contented spirit..." and I could not agree more. I absolutely love being outside... the fresh air, the sunshine... it just puts me in a better mood. I love laying out, sitting on the porch swing, going on walks. It just makes me happy. As much as I adore fall/winter.... I love spring/summer just for the fact that I feel more in tune with life... my spirit.. my soul... God. I feel Him in the beauty of nature. I feel Him in the breeze. I know that sounds kind of corny.. and a bit weird, but it's so true. In the stillness of the day, I can feel Him... It's amazing and I never want to take it for granted.

After laying out for a few hours, I got some food and started working on some scholarships I'm applying for. The due dates are steadily approaching so it's time to get cracking down, haha! Wish me luck :)

Then I went for a w
alk with my momma :) It was a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L day in the neighborhood (oh, a beautiful day in the neighborhood) hehe and we took advantage of it. I love walking with my mom. We get to have some great conversations and just enjoy each other's company. So, here's a shot of the neighborhood where we get our walk on at, haha :)

Then it was off to the boy's house for the night. And while there, I got THEEEE WORST headache, EVER. I am talking like burning sensation in my head, neck, shoulders. All I could do is cry. It was such a terrible migraine. But thank heavens I have a pretty sweet boyfriend that got me some meds, some water, and some food to take with it :) I just adore him!


And the rest of the night was spent curled up with Ethan watching one of our favorite TV shows: Supernatural :) You know I love my Winchester boys so don't even act surprised haha! :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...