Sunday, April 18, 2010

Project 365: Day 138- April 17th


This is starting to be the usual, huh? haha :) Yes, Eth got breakfast in bed... again haha :P Bacon and sausage gravy and biscuits. Yummy! I bought stuff to make cinnamon rolls later this week and yes I am VERY excited about that one haha! We love us some breakfast foods, lemme tell ya! Here's the boyfriend and I after the scrumptious breakfast. He's so weird, bahaha.


And then it was off to good ol' Newark to see some of my favorite people EVER for Evan's 3rd birthday! Here's a shot of the birthday boy blowing out the candles on his cake:

And here's a picture of Evan opening up his birthday presents with his momma Lindsey:


And the birthday boy and "Issa" (what he calls me, haha)


Then on the way home, mom wanted to stop and look at some new vehicles for her. Here's a shot of her checkin' one out, hehe!

And the night ended with Ethan :)

Happy Birthday Evan and cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...