Monday, April 19, 2010

Project 365: Day 139- April 18th


John Rittman, coach for Stanford, stated "We will live for tomorrow and come out tomorrow ready to play." That's what these boys do. My Sundays are usually filled with softball, friends, family, and food, hehe! I absolutely love it! My brothers Brad and Corey play on a team with my dad called MRM Painting. We've been coming out to this softball diamond since I was a baby.. and here I am 23 years later sitting on those same bleachers (oh, I wish I were kidding, hahaha) I LOVE this game, I love watching this game, and I love being a part of this game.. even if it's just as a fan :) From left to right front row it's: Dad, Spank, Mikey, Logan, Brad, and Riley. From left to right in the back row it's: Shawn, Mojo, Corey, Kenny, Bucket, Adam, and Todd.

Here's my girls watching the game.. first, our serious, happy faces haha!

And our goofball, crazy faces, haha!

From left to right it's my momma, me, Marie (my brother Corey's girlfriend), Helen (one of my best friends), and Montana (my brother Brad's girlfriend.) These girls... are my girls, haha!

And here's a few action shots from the game:


Til next Sunday.. Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...