Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Project 365: Day 141- April 20th

Brother she's all country
from her cowboy boots to her down home roots
She's country, from the song she plays to the prayer she prays
Thats the way she was born and raised, she ain't afraid to stay country
Brother she's country

Well... honestly, I'm not country. I hear I sound like a country girl a bit when I talk, but other than that--- nada, haha. However I LOVE that song by Jason Aldean and I tried to be a little bit country today hehe :) Ethan took me for a ride on his dirt bike... yes, it was freezing cause all I had were those shorts and a tank top.. and it was like 10AM... haha! But we had a blast! He's getting me used to fast, quick things... dirt bikes, street bikes.. it's pretty fun, I'm not gonna lie, haha!

And then the rest of the night, I watched American Idol.


I'm going to give my little American Idol thoughts here.. First of all, I'm Team Lee and Team Crystal all the way. I pray they are the top 2. Casey James.. he's good, but I think he's hit the best he's gonna hit. He knows who he is and I don't think we're going to see anything different out of him. He'll still be top 4 though I do believe. Aaron Kelly.. takes on big songs, has a good voice, but just isn't as strong as the rest. Tim Urban.. hopefully he goes home this week. I like him as a person, but his voice is just not top 6 quality. Period. Siobhan Magnus... I have to say I hope she goes home too. She can hit high notes, but that's it. She honestly doesn't have that good of a voice and the song she sang tonight revealed that. Big Mike.. Top 4. I hope.

American Idol predictions this week:

1. Lee
2. Crystal
3. Mike
4. Casey
5. Aaron Kelly
6. Tim Urban
7. Siobhan Magnus

And after American Idol, Ethan and I went to his boss Kyle's house and watched American Idol again (cause Ethan missed it) with Kyle and his girlfriend Lisa. I was really excited to meet new people. All of my friends are down here where I live and not that Ethan lives FOREVER away from me, but I don't have any friends that live even 20 minutes away from me. I walked in and Lisa was scrapbooking, haha! I knew we'd be friends after that LOL

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...