Thursday, April 22, 2010

Project 365: Day 142- April 21st


Oh, it was a great day in the world of Alyssa today. I FINALLY got my Title in the mail making my car...... OFFICIALLY MINE. I have seriously been paying on that car since 2007 and it was a great relief when I no longer had to worry about forking out money for it every month hehe! I am happy and so relieved :) God is so good for blessing me with that car and for making a way for me to pay it off!

And it was a pretty boring day after that, haha. Worked on homework.. and my mom and I went and got McDonalds. Mmmm. I know, I know.. I always hear how unhealthy that is, but oh well. I got a Big Mac, medium fry with sweet and sour sauce, and a large sweet tea. Oh, how I love it haha :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...