Friday, April 23, 2010

Project 365: Day 143- April 22nd


Bill Gates once stated "As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others." and I have to say that Ethan and I have been empowered... to get wireless internet, haha :) We FINALLY have it at the apartment, wahoo! It's a lovely thing. We've been dating for about 5 months... and well, life without the internet can get a bit boring, haha :) We felt like we were so behind... but thankfully, we were blessed enough to get it installed and I couldn't be more excited! It's a HUGE router as you can see haha. They usually use it in businesses, but it was the only one they had for us. We still love it hehe and you'll definitely see me updating this more frequently, and more promptly hehe :)

Then after we got the internet installed (which took FOREVER haha) we TOTALLY went four-wheeler riding. It was my first time ever. Here's a shot of Ethan and I on the four-wheeler :)It was SO much fun. We ramped over things... killed my booty haha! And then one time, Ethan held back a tree limb so he could get through.. and forgot I was riding on the back.. and yep, you guessed it.. SMACK IN MY FACE haah! My glasses were all cock-eyed lol it was hilarious! I haven't laughed that hard in awhile hehe :)

And since I was all dirty, nasty, smelly.. any of those adjectives would fit in, haha, it was time for a shower. And this was LEGIT the first time I'd ever showered at Ethan's. Usually I just drove back to my house for it cause all my stuff was there.. yada yada yada haha! But I got a shower at Ethan's last night. I so documented it. You all know me :)


And well, since I got a shower there... I had nothing to do my hair with haha! So Ethan and I journeyed to Dollar General so I could get make-up, nail stuff, a hair dryer, and a straightener :) I love it.

And of course, I had to re-do my nails for an interview I had to do.. but I had nothing to do my nails with haha! So I purchased it and painted my nails last night too while watching Ghost Whisperer :)


And the rest of the night was spent watching Vampire Diaries and Supernatural. Supernatural is Eth and I's TV show :) We LOVE it. And thennn, Jon, Ethan, and I all went fishing haha. It was too dark to take pictures.. or you know I would have, haha! We had so much fun. Yesterday was literally one of the best days I've had in a long time. Ethan and I spent all day together. It was wonderful. It almost feels like it's "our" house now. He amazes me more and more each day. I feel so blessed, so happy, and so thankful :)

Cheers to Project 365 and a great day!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...