Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Project 365: Day 147- April 26th


My lovely day started off by taking 5 Demonstration Tests for my Multicultural Education class and writing a paper concerning them. These IATs were to detect any sort of bias I might have concerning: religion, gender/career, old/young, sexuality, and political affiliation. It was rather interesting, but to be quite honest, I wasn't shocked my any of the answers. I know how I was raised, what has influenced me, and I know what to watch out for when I have a classroom of my own one day.

After finishing my paper, I went and met my parents for dinner at Tla Que PaQue. That's one of our favorite places to eat! And I hadn't seen them in a couple of days, so we decided to make a date out of it hehe :) Here's left overs of my meal-- a steak fajita taco salad. Yummy!

Ethan of course ate the leftovers when I got home, haha!

After Tla Que PaQue, we went to my little cousin Alexyus' birthday party at the local skating rink. She turned the big 1-0 last week! I feel so old, haha! Here are a couple shots of that:

(The birthday girl)

(Mom and Dad)

(Leeann, Grandma, Aunt Shelly, Aunt Kelly, Makala, and me :))

(bahaha, Makala and me!)

And the rest of the night was spent working on a presentation I have to give Thursday morning for a local school district concerning the Distance Learning program at BGSU. Here's a shot of that power point presentation:

And then I went on a delivery with Ethan, showed him my power point hehe, and we hit the sack!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...