Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Project 365: Day 148- April 27th


Walt Disney once stated, "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

Now, this might shock and surprise some of you, but I moved a lot of my clothes in to Ethan's house. I am here ALL the time and it was just getting really old having to drive 40 minutes back and forth to get clothes, etc. So, yesterday I went through all my clothes, found the ones I want to have there, loaded them up in my car, and brought them here. I finally have pajamas, undies, bras, jeans, skirts, and shirts, haha! I am so excited! We're getting dressers for everything Friday! Yay :) The above picture is my bed at my parent's house.. that's me trying to organize everything I wanted to bring along lol. And here's the closet at Ethan's house:

I also brought my DVDs along, so we have quite the collection started if I do say so myself haha :) Remember the One Tree Hill episode where Haley moves in with Nathan and she starts crying because there were no repeats in their CD collection? That's how I felt with Ethan and I's DVD collection. We're an improbable romance. No repeats... at all. Such different tastes, but somehow, God helps us make it work hehe :)

And my stuff in the bathroom :)

Ethan walked in and said "There's chick stuff EVERYWHERE." hahahha. Well, hun, that's what happens. LOL I love having stuff here to use! Hairdryer, straightener, deodorant, perfume, brush, toothbrush, towels.. it's a beautiful site lol

Then, Ethan thought we might need a storage unit for somethings considering it's a 1 bedroom apartment and he has A LOT of stuff on top of mine, haha! So, we went and purchased a storage unit yesterday. The lady was super nice and we are very happy with it! Here's our key for that :)

Then, Ethan and I went to grab something to eat at a small little diner here in our little town hehe :) We were surrounded by older folks... and Ethan wanted to fit in, so he took my glasses and acted like he was reading something.. leg crossed and all hahaha :P

He's so cute and special, lol :)

Then I watched American Idol while Ethan was working. Lee did such a good job on You're Still the One :) Casey did amazing, as did Aaron. Bottom 3?

Big Mike, Siobhan, Crystal. (Although I LOVE Crystal, I think the judges hurt her last night)

Who do I want going home? SIOBHAN. Please dear Lord!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...