Thursday, April 29, 2010

Project 365: Day 149- April 28th


Ethan and I decided to take today to organize the apartment, put things in the storage unit, clean, and decorate... okay, I wanted to decorate, haha! But he pitched in. I met my momma at the store earlier that day and bought these plates, bowls, cups, and serving tray. I've always wanted to do a kitchen in these bright colors for some reason, so that's what I bought :)

Then, I came home, worked on some homework, and waited for Ethan to get off work. Once he got home, we got started! Ethan worked so hard piling things into our cars. He had a lot of heavy stuff like a fountain unit, dirt bike, couch, etc. so he loaded most of it, and we drove over to the storage unit. Thank God it is only like a minute away, haha, cause this is how Ethan moved the couch LOL


I was a nervous wreck all the way there, haha! But we made it! Once everything was out of the house, we started mopping. The floor where the fountain unit was... was a mess! LOL Sooo it took quite awhile to get the stains and syrup up, but look at the floor now:

Beautiful! Then after mopping and cleaning the kitchen table, we went to the store to get placemats and other things to decorate the kitchen with. Here's what the table looks like now:

Here's the table up close. I LOVE it hehe :)


And we got towels and plates to decorate with as well:

And here's Ethan eating at the table. I'm pretty sure he loves the set-up and the fact that we can actually eat at it now hehe! :)

Then, it was time to RELAX :) We popped some popcorn and cuddled up to watch The Fourth Kind. What a creepy movie!

And I'm glad to announce that Siobhan went home last night! Sounds mean, but I just really was not a fan.

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...