Friday, April 30, 2010

Project 365: Day 150- April 29th


Laurie Lee once stated, "But our waking life, and our growing years, were for the most part spent in the kitchen, and until we married or ran away, it was the common room we shared."

This holds true as of right now hehe :) The kitchen seems to be the place we run to right now. Ethan had his first breakfast there this morning. I am not a breakfast eater, so I rarely eat with him, but we both sat there and just enjoyed our time together. It was so awesome! Ethan had scrambled eggs and toast... I hate eggs, so I thought it smelled wretched LOL But oh well, he enjoyed it. I'm still getting used to his toaster. I nearly burnt the first 2 pieces of toast and it was only on setting 2.5! I'd hate to see it on 10 LOL

After he got breakfast, he rode his street bike to work (crazy man!) and I got ready for my presentation I had to give to a local school district about distance learning. Here's me all ready for that:

The meeting only lasted for about 20 minutes, but it appeared to be beneficial. Now, it's all in God's hands as to what happens from here :)

Then, I met my momma for some lunch and shopping. She bought me a purse at a purse auction at her work. How adorable is this?


I just love it hehe! Thanks mama! :)

And while at the mall, I bought 3 DVDs to add to Ethan and I's collection. Oh yes, he's thrilled by the one.... "PS I Love You" hehe :) And the other two were: Liar Liar and Tropic Thunder. We now have 81 DVDs (including TV series) whoohoo!


Then, Ethan went to play some basketball and I stayed back at the house and made some strawberry/blueberry muffins. Oh mylanta, they smelled soooo yummy! And they taste perty yummy too, haha! This was the 2nd thing I've baked in the oven. Learning all about it's settings too :)

And we ended the night by taking a beautiful walk and watching Supernatural. How pretty was the sky last night? *sigh* I just absolutely love it here.



Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...