Sunday, May 2, 2010

Project 365: Day 152- May 1st


Frankie Muniz once said "Yeah I like cars and basketball, but you know what I like more? Bananas."

Chyea. We love bananas. Doesn't matter what kind. But seriously-- check out the banana on the left LOL Marie found that at their commons and brought it to my mom and dad's to show us! Look at it compared to a normal banana on the right LOL Crazyness! But anyways, the morning started with me driving to mom and dad's house and meeting Corey and Marie there. They decided to stay for the weekend, so I wanted to get there a little early to spend some time with them before heading to decorate for Kourtney's baby shower.

And you guessed it. We headed over to decorate for Kourt's shower. Here's a few shots of that:

(The entire room)


(Upclose of the tables)

Then mom and I headed back to the house, got ready, and went back for party time! :) The baby shower started @ 5PM.. and we had sooo much fun! Here's the table we sat at with Helen and Arianna:

And we played the diaper game where they melted chocolate and put it inside diapers and we had to guess what kind of candy bar it was by smelling it. How gross is that? LOL Here's a shot of me sniffing the diaper and the diaper itself, haha


Then we MADE BABIES :) bahahha. It was fun! LOL Here's my "baby"... funny, huh? :P

And I WON the word scramble game, whoohoo! 24/25 right baby! haha! I won some lotion and a nail file :)

And here's a shot of Kourtney, Helen, and me... the three amigos :) Can't wait to meet baby Kael!

And after the baby shower, I hung out with Corey and Marie for a few, then headed back down to the apartment where I played with playdoh LOL and Ethan and I watched some Fresh Prince :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...