Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Project 365: Day 153- May 2nd


This rainy Sunday morning started off by sleeping in wayyyy too late, haha! And finally getting the rest of our dresser put together. Looks great, huh? The boys did a great job.. and Carrie hehe! I LOVE it! We both got 2 drawers... and wow, does the room look more organized! Here's our closet space too :)


And after we got that together, I made Ethan some breakfast since he had to go to work and I left and met my mom, dad, Corey, and Marie at Bob Evans for some yummy lunch. I got a hamburger with the works and some fries with a good ol' raspberry iced tea. My favorite! Yummy! When we were getting ready to leave, we were standing in line waiting and these two older gentleman totally crowded in front of us LOL we laughed for like ever over that, haha!



And here's the group standing in line at Bob Evans. From left to right, it's Dad, Corey, Marie, me, and momma. We had so much fun! I love hanging out with these guys!



And after Bob Evans, it was a night spent doing a paper and watching some TV. Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...