Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Project 365: Day 154- May 3rd

And our morning started off as usual: I got up about 5:15 and made Ethan breakfast, he ate, got ready, and left for work. I laid back down to get a few more hours of sleep LOL but I was awakened at about 7AM to Ethan saying "I broke down... car overheated." Poor fella was about 50 miles from home or so :( I felt so bad for him. So while doing laundry, my morning (from about 7AM to 10AM) was spent on the phone with him.. on again, off again.. until he got home. He finally called me at about 10:15AM... 10 jugs of water later.. and asked me to come get him. He was only about 5 minutes from the apartment bless his heart. And so, he spent the next couple of hours getting his car prepped to get worked on.

And after he got done with that, we headed over to my FAVORITE place in the village we live hehe! I got my usual: hamburger with bacon, lettuce, and onion... spicy curly fries... and mustard. Mmm! Quite the piggy, huh? haha!

Then, Ethan asked me if I wanted to go on a ride on his street bike. I said yes because he said he wanted to take me to see a BEAUTIFUL view. I was so excited! It took us about 10 minutes to get there and boy, was it worth it :) This picture doesn't even do it justice. Gorgoeus view of God's amazing creation. Literally took my breath away.


And after we got back, I went to get off the street bike and due to the engine being loud I didn't hear Ethan trying to instruct me on HOW to get off the bike. So, I just put my legs down.. and yep, you guessed it! I BURNED that sucker. It's bad. It hurts. It's nasty. It leaks, LOL I am not pleased! haha! Just not how I pictured my evening going LOL but Ethan, being the good doctor that he is, bandaged me up with some neosporin, got me laid down, got us some snacks, turned on a scary movie, and cuddled with me :) It was wonderful! We even went on a walk later... with a piggy back ride included hehe!


Then we went down to the basketball courts and Ethan played some ball with his friends and I, of course, watched and did some homework. It was a gorgeous day to just relax and enjoy the scenery :)



And the night ended with us going to Auto Zone to get stuff for Ethan's car, him treating me to Burger King for the ROUGH day I had LOL, and spending time at his mom's. And this is me. Happy. It's taken me awhile to get here, but I'm here and LOVING it. I thank God every day for the peace and happiness He gives.
Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...