Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Project 365: Day 155- May 4th

So, I woke up this morning with high hopes that this day would be a good day filled with working appliances, running cars, etc. Monday was a bit crazy, so my fingers were crossed that Tuesday was a little more peaceful. Wellllll, that wish did not come true, haha! I woke up to a non-working laptop. Lovely. Here McAfee had a virus upgrade a little while ago that sent tons of computers crashing-- yep, mine was one of them. So, I spent all day Tuesday trying to find someone to fix it. Well, it can't be fixed until the weekend, so my lovely mom let me borrow her laptop until Ethan's laptop is delivered later this week. God love her. I have so much school work that needs done! Hopefully my laptop CAN get fixed soon!


Once I got that taken care of... and I let BOTH of my parents see my burn, haha! I headed home. My parents seemed to be a bit worried about my leg.. and the fact that I'm no longer home for them to take care of it, lol. But I assured them Ethan has been a great doctor hehe! Here's a nice shot of my leg now:





Last night,Ethan and I decided to start the "Love Dare" tomorrow. I am so excited to begin this journey with him. We've been talking a lot about finding a church we both like, drawing closer to God together, and I think this book will be one of the things that helps. I am so excited! I'll of course bring you along this journey with us!


And then I watched American Idol! Can I just say that I do believe Lee Dewyze will be the one to take home the gold in this competition? He did amazing last night! They certainly saved the best for last! Big Mike did great too! I'm thinking the bottom 2 will be: Casey and Aaron and I do believe that Casey WILL be the one to go home. He just can't be versatile. Crystal did alright, but I think she'll still stay in the competition. I'll forever be Team Lee though :)


Cheers to Project 365!




No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...