Friday, May 7, 2010

Project 365: Day 157: May 6th

The morning started off with Ethan having a big breakfast: french toast with strawberries, bananas, blueberries, powdered sugar, cinnamon, and syrup. Yummm! And of course, a nice glass of milk hehe :) I LOVE making him breakfast in the morning because I love seeing the smile on his face.. I love his thankful, appreciative attitude every time... and I LOVE knowing he has a full tummy to go to work on :) He's my boy. I just adore him.


After making him some breakfast, I got dressed and met my mom at Whit's Frozen Custard for some yummy in my tummy lunch hehe! :) I got 2 coney dogs, a bag of chips, and a pop for $3.50. What a deal, right? Mmm! And I bought Ethan a strawberry shortcake for Day 2 of our "Love Dare" challenge... "Love is Kind." :)



Then we got some deliveries! Ethan got his new phone (which he absolutely hates and wants to take back LOL) and we got our new printer! I am so thankful for it! Finally we're able to print things off at our apartment without having to go somewhere else to do it hehe! :) Thank You Lord for good deals!






And after opening our new printer and playing around with it, I did all the dishes from the night before (when my parents came over for dinner.) There were TONS of them and I was just lacking the motivation to do it all day long LOL But I finally got myself pumped up enough (thanks to some Lil Wayne, haha) and got them all done!


And the rest of the night, I spent curled up in my peejays, my leg propped up (cause it's been hurting SO bad here lately), and just relaxing watching some Ghost Whisperer and Vampire Diaries. Ethan went and played some basketball and rode his streetbike with some buddies, so I just had a nice, quiet evening at home. Then he came home and we were able to catch Supernatural. I just love that TV show and I'm so excited for the season finale next week!



Cheers to Project 365!



























No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...