Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Project 365: Day 161- May 10th

I'm a huge fan of food :) So, today I baked some yummy triple berry muffins and baked a french bread supreme pizza with salt and vinegar chips for lunch. Oh, yes my dear, it was quite delicious if I do say so myself :)

And after I played Betty Crocker, haha, I had to clean up the mess from the tires that were in our KITCHEN. haha! So, yes, I go from baking and cooking in our kitchen, to cleaning up the faux-garage we had going on momentarily haha! Ethan ended up selling the tires, whoohoo.. they were nice tires, but he had other plans in mind.. so he wanted some moo-lah! haha


Oh, it was a good day today. Why you might be asking yourself? I TOOK OUT THE TRASH ALL BY MYSELF :) haha! Don't sit there and laugh at me either. This trash can is huge.. and it was completely full, so it was uberrrr heavy! I was so proud. I pulled the trash bag out of the trash can, tied it, carried it out the front door, and clear to the trash dumpster. Go Alyssa, Go Alyssa! haha! :)


After taking out the trash, I washed my hands and decided to get out our new printer and get it installed to our computer. Suppose to be an easy task, right? Yeah. Right, haha! I get the whole thing installed and it says "Plug in the USB cord now...."... so I look all around and can't find a USB cord anywhere! I was like CRAP! Did I throw that in the trash?? So, of course, I went... after bagging the trash up.. and looked through that nastiness. Ugh. Couldn't find it. Go figure, haha! So, I texted my mom to tell her and she said "Most of those printers don't come with a USB cord.." so I looked at what the package came with.. and nope, it DID NOT come with a USB cord. That's my life, hahahhaa. Soooo, now I gotta go pick up a cord so we can actually USE our printer. Good times, haha!


And later on, Ethan's friends Marilyn and Ashley came over and Marilyn ended up taking my laptop to work on it and fix it in exchange for Ethan's phone that he doesn't particularly like hehe! So, we're holding out hope that the laptop gets fixed by today! How exciting! :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...