Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Project 365: Day 162- May 11th

I woke up this morning, got ready, and went to meet my momma for some lunch! She texted me and said "How about chinese?" OF COURSE I was up for that! Yummy! So, we went to the Chinese Buffet by her work and I got the sweet and sour chicken and fried rice... oh my gosh, SO amazing. I am literally craving it right now, haha!


After Ethan left for job numero 2, I went ahead and got a shower, cleaned, went and got his electric bill, did the dishes, and packed his lunch. How yummy does that look? hehe! A wrap with chicken, bacon, and cheese with a side of lettuce, cucumber, and peppers. Then yogurt with grapes and bananas and a bag of baked southwestern lays! I hope he enjoys it today :)

While sitting here watching Ghost Whisperer, I heard Ethan's car pull up... which is really weird cause he was suppose to be working. So, I get up, unlock the door, and here he brought me 2 more things of apple sauce. He knew I'd ate the last of my apple sauce before he left for work.. and wanted to get me more, so he dropped it off in between delieveries. Why yes, I have an amazing boyfriend hehe! And yesssssssss it's MOTTS! :)



Then it was time for American Idol. And let me tell you, I had GOOSEBUMPS when Lee and Crystal sang "Falling Slowly" together. What an amazing duet! I literally got choked up. And then went and downloaded the song as my texting ringtone :) I am in love. I am praying that Lee and Crystal survive elimination tonight.. and that Casey James goes home.


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...