Thursday, May 13, 2010

Project 365: Day 163- May 12th

This morning, Ethan texted me and asked me to go pick up some plumber's tape at the local hardware store. Well, as most of you may know, I recently moved to a new town with Ethan so I'm not particularly familiar with ANYTHING here, haha! So, I get in my car and drive down the streets looking for it and ah, alas, I find it. I go inside and wander aimlessly down a few aisles. Definitely not my particular forte (being in a hardware store I mean, haha) and finally the woman that worked there said "Maam, you look like you need some help..." haha! FINALLY. So, she went and found it for me... only $.74.. I could handle that. I felt successful after that trip. I'm finally finding my way around down here... thank You God hehe :)


And Ethan brought home Burger King for dinner.. my favorite! :) They have whoppers 2 for $4.00 on Wednesdays, so we thought that'd be the perfect treat for our Wednesday evening.. the first evening we get together since he works so much lol! And he stopped and rented "The Box" and "Sherlock Holmes." Okay, seriously-- "The Box" was SO weird. I really didn't like it whatsoever. I know I've been saying that about a lot of the movies I've seen here recently, but for real-- it just didn't even make sense lol! I get that it was all about morals and ethics, but still... stepping into a box of water? Weird. However, it was an amazing evening with Ethan that I'm very thankful for :)


Ethan and I joined a Ghost Hunters group. Oh, I am so serious... and oh, I am so excited! We filled out all the paperwork last night and started researching some haunted places in Ohio we're planning on visiting. I honestly am so excited about this. I watch all of the shows- Ghost Hunters, Ghost Whisperer, Supernatural, Most Haunted Places... and now, I get to take part. I fully believe there are spirits still left here. I'm honestly not really sure where we go after we die-- because I don't believe we go directly to heaven or hell, so I firmly believe we all could just be earth bound (to finish unfinished business) prior to that. I can't wait to get started on this! :)

And the night ended with us watching American Idol. How I just ADORE Daughtry and LOVED seeing them on the show! And I'm soooo happy Crystal and Lee made it into the top 3 :) Can't wait for next week already!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...