Sunday, May 16, 2010

Project 365: Day 165- May 14th

Well, since I woke up feeling AWFUL Friday morning, I basically spent the day cuddled up with some blankets, a crossword puzzle, and a book. But I knew I actually had to get some things done, so I did about 3 loads of laundry and went to the grocery store. While at the store, they had some blenders on sale... so guess what! I BOUGHT ONE. :) Ethan and I OFFICIALLY have a blender. How we love it! Ethan decided to make a banana/chocolate/peanut butter smoothie... yummy! He loves it!




And oh my lanta, I tried Strawberry Apple Sauce for the FIRST time ever today at Ethan's mom's house. How yummy is that? First of all-I LOVE apple sauce, but strawberry apple sauce... wow, that was taken to a whole new level :)


And the night ended... with Ethan and I laying outside watching the stars for about 2 hours in our backyard. It was seriously the most romantic moment ever. We talked about the vastness of the sky, the beauty of the sky, what's beyond the sky... I'll always remember that moment.

Cheers to Project 365!

1 comment:

R said...

You need to try pomegranate apple sauce. It's to die for!

And I know all about your star gazing!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...