Sunday, May 16, 2010

Project 365: Day 166- May 15th

Well, after an early morning, Ethan getting a speeding ticket (bahaha), and trying to find Matt LOL we went to Heath so Ethan could do some indoor paintballing. (He bribed me with taking me to the japanese steakhouse afterwards.. yummy!) Here's Ethan and his stealthy moves :)


And what I DID while Ethan was paintballing, haha! I totally painted my nails, read Harry Potter, and watched America's Funniest Home Videos, haha! How productive, right? LOL


And here's a shot of the place. That's Brian and Matt on the other side. It was a lot of fun! Maybe next I go... I can play? haha! :P


Then I headed to dad, Brad, and Corey's softball game. Here's a random shot of the field and a few of the players. GO MRM! :)


And this is mom and I watching the game.


After the game, we all went to Steak-n-Shake. It was fun to catch up with our weekly activities and find out what's going on in each other's lives :) We were getting ready to leave and Corey, Brad, and I decided to take some pics of ourselves in the game machine there, haha! We're weird. But it's alright.. we're fun :P


And after Steak-n-Shake, we met our new little brother in the Big Brother Big Sister program.. Ethan! We are ALL so excited! I love adding a new brother to the crew hehe :) That makes 5 siblings now... my sister, my brother Corey, my brother Brad, my new brother Ethan, and me. How awesome is that hehe? These are our NORMAL faces, haha!



(our funny faces, haha)


(flexing our muscles haha.. Ethan said "I don't have any!" LOL)

After meeting our new little brother, I took Corey and Brad back to the apartment to show Corey around. I walked through the door and was like... "Uhhh, where's the end table that used to be by the couch??" Yea, it was gone, haha! Ethan was asleep so he didn't hear me asking questions or anything.. I walk back to the back bedroom and there's the desk I wanted at a yard sale earlier today. He set it all up with my printer, laptop, school books, paper, etc. How amazing? It was a GREAT surprise! :)


And the night ended with Matt and Carrie coming over... we ordered some yummy Dominos pizza and watched "The Last House on the Left." Uh, word to the wise--- don't watch it. That movie is freaking crazy. It's not scary by any means-- just gruesome.

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...