Sunday, May 16, 2010

Project 365: Day 167- May 16th

Since we bought the new blender Friday, Ethan has been on a milkshake/smoothie making SPREE, haha! Well this morning, he decided he wanted one for breakfast.... sooo, he starts pouring the milk in and well, here the dispenser was open so the milk went ALL over the ground, bahaha. As soon as it happened I heard "Why didn't you close that when you were done cleaning it? When I do things, I make sure that stuff is taken care of..." Why yes dear, it was my fault. Soooo, I clean up the milk. THEN, after he gets done blending it, he goes to POUR it (instead of using the dispenser *smacks head*) and guess what? The lid WASN'T on there tight and it went ALL over the floor.. yet again, bahahha. Yes babe, you do things RIGHT the FIRST time haha. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe LOL Here's the mess:





Enjoying what was left of the smoothie.. well, enjoying what wasn't on the floor... OR his shirt (as you can see hahaha)
And after relaxing, watching Sherlock Holmes with Ethan, and napping (haha) I went to dad, Corey, and Brad's softball game :)

Here's a shot of the ball team coming in after playing some excellent defense!
I watched the game with mom, Lee Ann, and Lexy :)



And the rest of the night was spent enjoying some dinner at Wendys with my mom and brother and working on my annotated bibliography for class. Oh what joys, right? haha :)


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...