Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Project 365: Day 168- May 17th

After a rough day with our electric company (haha) and working like 6 hours on a paper I completely slacked on, I decided to curl up with some One Tree Hill and my scrapbooking things. Marie and Corey bought me a scrapbook forever again to use... and I found it last night, so I decided to start a scrapbook for Ethan and I. We're coming up on our 6 month anniversary in a few weeks and I figured I'd want to get started on something for us sooner rather than later :) So, I ordered my pictures from Walmart to have those delivered and got started on our scrapbook last night :)


My bag Tina got me, page protectors, page covers, stickers, cutting board, shapes, letter, scrap paper, crayons.... I was ready to have quite the scrapbooking night hehe :)



And this would be the first page of our scrapbook :) I stole Marie's idea of the bow on the first page like she did for my scrapbook on my 22nd birthday hehe! I LOVE the idea and can't wait to get more done...



And Ethan and I spent about an hour last night reading through these. If you haven't visited this website, I highly recommend it :) It's -- http://www.dontevenreply.com/ hahaha! And SERIOUSLY, read "Disguised Weapons." We were both laughing so hard we couldn't even breathe and had tears a'streamin :) Too funny!


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...