Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Project 365: Day 169- May 18th



So, as many of you know about 2 weeks ago we had a baby shower for my friend Kourtney and her son Kael. Well, baby Kael came into the world around 1:30PM today! How exciting. He is a cute little thing, huh? :) We are all so excited for you Kourtney! Can't wait to hold Kael James and spoil him rotten!

After that exciting news, Ethan came home with more exciting news: He didn't have to work the night shift! So, we spent the evening watching Sherlock Holmes :)




Good action packed movie with quite the humor hehe! I ADORE Jude Law, so I was very happy to see him as Watson. It's elementary you know? hehe :)

And then we had The Depot and snuggled up to watch American Idol. Can I just say that Lee WILL WIN? Because he will hehe :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...