Thursday, May 20, 2010

Project 365: Day 171- May 20th

My mom and dad's 23rd wedding anniversary was yesterday and since my dad had to umpire games all night, I decided to cook them dinner at the apartment tonight. So, I spent my day cleaning the house and preparing dinner. What was on the menu you might be asking? Strawberry Vinagerette Salad, Bubble Pizza with pepperoni/hamburger/sausage/mushrooms/onions/peppers/cheese/ and sauce, breadsticks, pasta salad, and blueberry/banana smoothies. Yummy huh? hehe :) I had so much fun doing it! BUT I hit a bump in the road when it LITERALLY took me 20 minutes to open this jar of mushrooms LOL


Here is where I was browning the hamburger:


The dining room table with the salads :)


And the table with the bread sticks hehe :)

And the bubble pizza/pizza bake :) Sorry for the messy oven! LOL I'm a VERY messy cook, haha!

Then after we got done eating, we went over to my lil brother Ethan's baseball game :) Here he is smiling for the camera when we first got there! He said "YOU CAME!" hehe :)

And here he is up to bat:

Playing left field:


They're so weird haha :P


Cheers to Project 365!!!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...