Sunday, May 23, 2010

Project 365: Day 172- May 21st


Barbara Dale once stated, "Behind every working woman is an enormous pile of unwashed laundry..." And she was right. I had a huge pile of laundry to get done Friday. And I had a lovely helper hehe! My momma called me Thursday and asked if I wanted to meet her to shop Friday morning cause she had the day off so we met at the Dollar Tree and looked around. I saw Jeri whom I haven't seen in months! Great catching up :) Then mom and I went to Kohls where I bought 3 new shirts, 2 new pair of shorts, and a jacket. You'll see these new clothes on here through out the next few days I am sure hehe :) Then I signed up for a tanning package finally, went and grabbed some food, and hit up the laundry. I told mom she didn't have to... I always do it alone any other time lol, but she insisted! We rarely get to spend time together anymore so it was fun :) I hit my head on the car door.... it was pouring down rain... good times :P
Then we headed to the grocery. We went to a new grocery store this time.. it was tough to get used to. And well, I'm not one to make fun of people, but I just thought this older ladies' outfit was BRIGHT. She even had socks to match hehe!

And I have to share what I found at the grocery: ALL BERRY CAP'N CRUNCH! What the heck, right? I hated the Cap'n Crunch yellow thingys that were always mixed in with the berries and that's all we had back in my day. Now they have cereal with ALL berries. Yeah, I'm a little bitter, haha!

I also wanted to share (if you are interested) my new blog called "The Cool Whip of the Pie of Life" that I started. This blog is like the cool whip on some pumpkin pie. It's not really necessary, but it makes the world a little better. I'm not saying my random ramblings will change your life.... or it just might. But what it will do... is change mine. It gives me a chance to get little things off my chest that otherwise might turn into big things... The people that see me on a day to day basis thank you for allowing me to do this.

Then I spent the rest of the evening scrapbooking, watching Valentine's Day, and drinking a nice glass of wine :) It was a great, wonderful evening!

Here's my new scrapbook page:

And me with my glass of wine... in a margarita glass LOL :P

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...