Sunday, May 23, 2010

Project 365: Day 173- May 22nd


The morning started with Ethan and I eating some subway for breakfast, haha! I tried the new orchard chicken salad sandwich on wheat bread and it was SO yummy. I kinda wanna go back and get another one today, haha :P And then we went a'yard-sale-ing :P N*SYNC dolls were at the one yard sale... how crazy is that? haha! I bought an aeropostale purse for $2, we got a grilled cheese maker for $1, and Ethan bought a new bow for $60. We are looking for a DVD holder and a bed haha... if anyone knows anyone selling these, lemme know :)

And then we came home and watched Madea Goes to Jail haha! Then it was off to Brad's graduation party. Here he is with a $1 bill my parents put in his card, bahahhaa. Sorry for the low quality pics, but I forgot my camera and had to use my phone. Bummer.

And here's Corey and Brad posing together :P

'Eh, we are hood. Get over it.

And here's Brad, Corey, and me posing at Brad's graduation party :)

And Corey's necklace broke. He was heartbroken. It'll be alright bub!

Then Ethan and I went over to his mom's house and watched Avatar. GREAT movie that I recommend to anyone :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...