Sunday, May 23, 2010

Project 365: Day 174- May 23rd


Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss, we totally bought one of these today! :) Do you even understand how stoked I am? hehe! We had been talking about purchasing a punching bag for quite some time... and then we got a great deal on it.. so we picked it up! I've spent a great deal of time punching it already, haha! Ethan told me I punch pretty hard for a girl ;) yeaa, cause I have a lot of rage bahaha! Too much fun!Here's a shot of me punching the bag hehe! :)


And Ethan all pumped up and ready to start swingin' :P

And after that, mom came and picked me up and we went to watch my little brother Brad graduate from high school! I am so proud of him :)

Here's where the ceremony was:


And here's mom and I waiting for the ceremony to start:

Here's Bradley Duane!


And walking to get his diploma. Whoo-hoo! He did it!

Congrats Bradley and cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...