Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Project 365: Day 175- May 24th

Sadly, I had a terrible migraine that began Sunday night.. and continued on in to the greater part of today. It was just terrible... the kind that makes you nauseous :( So, I didn't do much at the beginning of the day (besides complete my final project for Ed 639... THANK GOD :))

Then I watched the Ghost Whisperer marathon and waited for Ethan to come home from job #1. We napped for a few and he headed to job #2. Yes, this is why I absolutely detest Mondays. I only get to see him for about 40 minutes :(

While he was at work, I started feeling better, so I got up and made my first roast in my new crock pot (thanks to Tina and Michael.. I FINALLY used it, haha!) The roast has to cook for at least 12 hours... I can hardly wait for dinner time tomorrow :)


And then I packed Ethan's lunch... and climbed back into bed, haha :) Oh.. but I had to document the grilled cheese maker we got. I told Ethan we're turning in to quite the married couple already... getting excited over all of these new appliances, haha! :)


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...