Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Project 365: Day 176- May 25th


Happy Birthday to Ethan's momma, Carol. We all went to Denny's Diner this morning to celebrate her birthday. I'm not much of a breakfast fan, so I got Tsing Tsing Chicken and OH MY LANTA, IT WAS DELICIOUS. I seriously am craving it right now! Yummo :P hehe! We had such a fun time though! From left to right (front row) it's: Janet, me, Ethan's Aunt Karen, and Judy, (back row) Ethan's grandma, Carol (Ethan's momma), and Ethan's Aunt Barb. We talked about just about everything you could think of, haha! So much fun! Can't wait to do it again :)

And then I traveled all around the city trying to find a stinking tube for Ethan's mountain bike, haha! It says 26X1.95 but it's sooo much bigger than what is needed... soooo I went to the hardware store and bought a 24"... fingers crossed it works :) Yes, I went to the hardware store AGAIN. I'm gonna know that place like the back of my hand before it's all over with hehe! Oh and I bought him an air pump. Yes, I'm an amazing girlfriend :D



Then I came home and got things ready for dinner. I put a roast in last night and heated it up today! It had roast, potatoes, green beans, corn, bouillon cubes, onion, and garlic powder in it! I LOVE my crock pot hehe! And then I baked some biscuits and drizzled some garlic powder on them! Oh my lanta! It was yummy if I'm allowed to say that hehe :) Carol even stopped by for dinner.. and Ethan said it was the best roast he's ever had hehe :)

And then I curled up with some homework... and watched American Idol. TEAM LEE. Dear Lord, I hope he wins :)


Cheers to Project 365!!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...