Thursday, May 27, 2010

Project 365: Day 177- May 26th


We went south of the border in the Bay household last night.... yummy yummy tacos in our tummy tummy! haha :) Ethan was running REALLY late last night so I had plenty of time to prepare everything lol! We had tacos, burritos, taco salads, chicken, ground beef, refried beans, cheese soup, shredded cheese, lettuce, onions, peppers, ranch dressing, sour cream, taco sauce... oh yes, we had everything it seems like haha! I'm trying to get in to the habit of cooking dinner every night instead of eating out. We're getting used to it hehe :) Tomorrow is pulled pork sandwich night, wahoo! :)

And to totally disregard WHY I'm cooking dinner each night... I was really craving some french fries from McDonalds during the American Idol finale, hahaha! Sooo, Ethan took me there to get some french fries, sweet and sour sauce, and a sweet tea. Yummy in my tummy again :) Well, the line was taking FOREVER, so we decided to have a photo shoot, baha.

He can't ever keep his eyes open LOL

There the eyes are open. Praise God haha!

Uh, why he loves me.... I shall never know, haha!!


we're interesting together.

And then we headed home to finish watching American Idol! :) Had my sweet tea and fries in hand, boyfriend by my side... it was a good, good night :D

Congrats to Lee who has been our American Idol since about February! We're your biggest fans, I swear hehe!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...