Friday, May 28, 2010

Project 365: Day 178- May 27th


So, I purchased a tanning package at Hawaiian Tanfastic. Pretty excited about it, not going to lie, hehe :) I literally haven't really been tanning since my junior year of high school because I had a TERRIBLE time at the one I went to previously. I was a beginner, with a pale skin complexion.. and they put me in for 15 minutes in the tropical bed. I didn't know any different. Figured heck, they're the tanning salon, they should know, right? Yea, well I got sun poisoning and was absolutely miserable for the next like 3 days. And I never went back, so this was a huge step for me. Here's me waiting :) I really like going here. The ladies are really nice, are letting me take it slow, and enjoy my tanning experience. I have a playlist on my Ipod to help me relax in there. It's really a soothing experience :)

Then mom and I went to Whit's for some lunch! I got a yummy, spicy shredded chicken sandwich and a water. She got a hot dog hehe!

It's bright. It was quite sunny, haha!

And then I came home and got stuff ready for supper: BBQ Pulled Pork sandwich with pasta salad. Oh it was soooo yummy if I do say so myself hehe! :) I just love that crock pot :)

Then Ethan came home from work and decided he wanted to put the tube on his bike wheel. Well, once again, it wasn't the right size. So, he starts getting REALLY mad about it. Like ready to throw this bike tire... but oh no, instead he decided he's going to break the tube. (Yes, I'm sitting here, watching all of this, haha) So, he puts the tube around his feet and starts stretching it.... and well, it just keeps stretching LOL He's literally got his hands above his head trying to snap this thing.. and it's NOT working haha! And he's mad so his face is all bent up and what not with frustration. I was trying not to laugh, but I seriously couldn't handle it any longer, hahahaha! OH MY GOSH. Hilarious!!! Here's the evil tire now: LOL

Then we decided to go to Dollar General.. and of course, we went to the toy section. Why would we go to Dollar General for adult things? LOL The lady that works there walked past and said "I heard y'all and just knew it was you" HAHHAHA! :)

(My mean, serious face LOL)


(En guarde!)

Then I headed over to Carrie's graduation bonfire. It was kind of late, so I didn't stay too long LOL (I'm getting hold) But here's a shot of Matt trying to start the fire, bless his heart lol


Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...