Saturday, May 29, 2010

Project 365: Day 179- May 28th


Well, I started off my Friday by meeting my mom at Kohls so I could buy a new bathing suit cause we were going to go intertubin' soon hehe! :) So I bought this cute lil' thing there. It SO fits me... black and white and polka dotted. I just love it! I've never been one to wear bottoms like that. I've ALWAYS bought shorts. But I feel a little more confident about my body now'a days, so I said... what the heck lol! I figured I'd just post a picture of it as opposed to a picture of me in it to save you all :P hahah!Then my mom and I met my dad at the Java House. It was tooooo hot outside for me haha, so I just got a Sierra Mist, but it was nice to just sit with my mom and dad for a lil while and chit chat :) I just love them.

Then I headed on over to meet some people from Craigslist to sell Ethan's paintball gun. Chyeaaa boi. Nothin' like some mun-ay! haha :) Here's a picture of the paintball stuff:

Then Ethan and I went over to his momma's house cause today was her birthday! We bought her some Arbor Mist wine and some Halle Berry perfume :) She had a yummy cherry chip cake with lavender icing. SO GOOD. And then we headed over to Matt's house for a graduation party for Carrie. Here are some pics of that:
(haha, the boys... Bobby's face here KILLS me LOL)

(yelling at Matt to take the freaking picture already LOL)


(Carrie and me again. That's better!)


(Awww aren't we just the cutest LOL)


(Gross, right? LOL)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...