Sunday, May 30, 2010

Project 365: Day 180- May 29th


Ethan and I are starting to become regular ol' yard-salers hehe! We went out this morning and came across this house where they were fixin' to close up, so the lady sold me these 4 bags/purses for only $2. How can you beat that, you know? Amazing! :)

And then I came across her entire snow man collection... and for those of you who know my mother, this was a section of great importance haha! So, I bought her this:


I hope she loves it hehe! :)

Then Ethan and I went to Ace Hardware in Coshocton where Ethan bought a nice, big intertube: The River Run. He was so proud hehe! Then I went and bought a cheap one at Dollar General, haha! It's a nice lil' thing though... pink, my favorite color :) It has 2 drink holders... definitely works for me! Here's Ethan's tube:


And my tube:


And then we were off to go intertubin' with Carrie and Matt. Oh my gosh! We had so much fun, haha! We lost Ethan for a bit, I fell out to save my 7up bottle, Carrie and Matt were like 50,000 feet ahead of us, and I saved Carrie from hitting a branch, haha! All in all, it was a fun day :)

Then we came home, rested, and headed out to go Ghost Hunting... we had all the gear too, haha! Ethan had his hat, we had 3 way radios, and flashlights. We were ready!

Ethan and Matt at the schoolhouse:

Carrie and me in front of the old school house:

The old school house from a distance. Those lights are kinda creepy, huh?

And we ended the night with some dip'n' dots ice cream (and I, of course, had salt and vinegar chips since dairy products are a no-go) haha!

Cheers to Project 365!!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...