Monday, May 31, 2010

Project 365: Day 181- May 30th


Well, it was a pretty non-eventful day in the home today. Ethan had to work today, so I spent my day reading the Bible, practicing the piano, cleaning.... this is just a view of the hallway back to the bathroom and back bedroom. Whenever Ethan is home, the house seems to get seriously messy because I'd rather spend time with him then clean LOL But I was tired of the mess, so I spent about an hour vacuuming, sweeping, doing the dishes, cleaning the bathroom (toilet, sink, floor), and sweeping/organizing the back bedroom. It desperately needed it!
And then I went outside and cleaned out both of our cars. Mine was getting too much bottles of water in it and too much dust! Ethan's car looked like it was legit collecting dust, haha! I forgot to get before/after shots of his. I really wish I had, but here's an after shot of mine. MUCH better :)


And after that, I made two big bowls of pasta salad for both of our family cook outs today! :) I LOVE eating pasta salad AND making pasta salad hehe! I cooked the noodles while I was cleaning. We use the wheat kind because it's much healthier! :) Then I cut up cucumbers, yellow peppers, red peppers, and onions and threw those in there with some cheese. Bought some italian dressing for it as well! Yummy! I dropped the one off at Ethan's mom's house for today and the other one is packed up to take to my grandma's house! I'm so excited to see everyone! :)


(the pasta salad for both locations hehe!)

Then Ethan finally got off work hehe! I finished my paper due tomorrow, we watched "Why Did I Get Married" and we drove around the village and hung out with his brother til about 2AM haha! Yes, I'm worn out lol! I'm getting too old for that kind of stuff, haha!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...