Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Project 365: Day 182- May 31st


Happy Memorial Day everyone!
Our day started with Ethan and I heading down to my grandma's house for a yummy cook-out hehe! I was so excited because Ethan hadn't met the rest of the family yet! And they absolutely LOVED him hehe! ESPECIALLY grandpa, haha! They're legit like best friends now, lol! See:

And here's Ethan trying out Chloe's jump rope. I was dying laughing LOL

The parade. Don't blink or you'll miss it LOL


Aunt Shelly singing the National Anthem:

And the speaker at the parade:


Adam (my older cousin) and his two boys- Trinton and Brady hehe! They were in the parade:

The flags half mast. God bless America.

The rest of the family at the cook-out:


A random card I got in the mail today with no return address and it wasn't signed. Weird, huh? haha

And then we went to Ethan's mom's for a cook out to see his sister and his grandma.. and while there, we decided to go intertubing! Wahooooo! :) hehe! Here's a shot of Jon and Arena airing up their tube:


And our sad, deflated intertubes.... wanna know why? LOL


Well, we go and buy 2 more intertubes for Jon and Arena and we pile 2 in my car and 2 in Ethan's car. Well, I had no idea, but the vent in my back seat is broken.. and jagged... and when Ethan's intertube went in there, it popped. Well, we didn't find this out UNTIL we were already cleaaaaaaaaaaaaar out where we intertube. Go figure, haha! So, Ethan and I just decided to double up on the blue/white intertube and give Jon and Arena the pink and blue ones. No biggie right? Yea. It was like pulling teeth to get both of us on the blue and white tube.. and when we did both get on it.. it was uncomfortable. oh AND that tube popped, bahaha! So here we are... in the middle of a river with a popped intertube *sigh* Sooo, Jon and Arena got on one intertube together and Ethan and I got on the other one, but this time it was a bit more comfy, haha! It's funny to think about now, but at the time.. oooo, tempers were flaring, haha! Then, I was literally going to have hypothermia, so we got out and had to walk like a mile back to our cars.. in the rain.. with no shoes LOL Good times, bahaha!!
And once we got back to our cars, we changed, and headed to McDonalds. We were all VERY worn out and starving haha! As Ethan and I were leaving McDonalds, we saw this amazingly gorgeous rainbow:


Then Ethan and I drove out for him to drop a tire off, watched I Can Do Bad All By Myself, and headed to bed, but not til I made the roast for dinner tomorrow!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...