Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Project 365: Day 183- June 1st


So, Ethan could not believe I had never seen "Superbad" haha, so we went and rented it... and I have to say.. pretty funny movie lol. I giggled in a lot of places, haha! Ethan always quotes some parts of it LOL like the part where Seth says "That's the coolest story I've ever heard" to Fogle, hahahaha! Jerk. LOL

And we had roast for dinner. Yummy! It seems to be the meal we have at least once a week cause we're all absolutely in l-o-v-e with it!


Then I made chocolate pudding muffins. They look really messy, but oh well, haha! They were yummy! You bake chocolate muffins like normal, poke a hole in the middle of them, make chocolate pudding, pour that chocolate pudding down the hole and all over the top and there you have it! I have to say... they taste amazing! :)
Then we headed to the store to buy mexican stuff so Arena and I can make Jon and Ethan dinner tomorrow night! It's taco salads in this house tomorrow haha! We got hamburger, chicken, taco seasoning, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing, nacho chips, salsa, peppers, and onions! It's gonna be yummy hehe! :)


And my night ended with watching Daniel Tosh on Comedy Central, haha! My mom texted me and told me it was on, so her and I texted hilarious stuff he was saying back and forth LOL Things like:

"I will choke you if you're younger, smaller, and preferably white" hahaha
"We're all sad your cousin died, but he was showin' off"
"The bracelets are WORKING""Guy at the movie theater was making me mad, so I turned around to hit him, but then I saw my bracelelt 'what would Jesus do'... so I lit him on fire and sent him to hell" hahahahah

Cheers to Project 365!!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...