Thursday, June 3, 2010

Project 365: Day 184- June 2nd


I spent the better part of my day reading "Differentiating Instruction" for class tomorrow. I have 2 discussion forums due and 3 chapters to read by Thursday so it was go time haha! It's not exactly the most interesting stuff, but it's stuff I gots ta know, haha

Then Arena (Ethan's brother's girlfriend) came over because we were going to cook some Mexican food for the boys! We sipped a lil' wine, haha, and got started cooking! Arena browned the hamburger, I chopped the veggies.... and the boys ate it, of course! Well, Arena decides we should get pictures together so we have Ethan and Jon take pics for us... they wouldn't count to 3, they just kept snapping pictures... and here's what we got LOL

haha, and after that whole experience failed, we all hung out for awhile... and then started freaking out cause the first naaaaaaaaasty, bad storm of the season hit!
Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...