Friday, June 4, 2010

Project 365: Day 185- June 3rd


Ugh. Yes. I got my first speeding ticket ever. Sad day in the world of Alyssa. 45 in a 35, dangit. But funny story to go along with it. So, I see him behind me, and I pull over. I sit there for a second, he gets out of his car, and stands behind my car for a minute. I'm like thinking "Uh, what's going on?" And he's talking to someone on his radio... and so I roll down my window and look back and say, "Sir?" And he says "I need to see your weapon." HAHAHA. Okay, if you know me at all, you know... I wouldn't even know how to operate a weapon, let alone carry one around in my car. So, he walks up to the window (of course just his head is peaking in with his hand on his holster) and says "We just ran your plates, your registered ccw. I just need to see your weapon." I was like "Sir, I'm not trying to be rude, but I have no idea what a ccw is or how I got registered for it" and he says "You're registered for ccw: concealed carry weapon. Now you're not in trouble, I just need to see the weapon." Once again, I'm like "I do not own a weapon." So then he asks me if it's my vehicle... yes, the one with the pretty lei in the rearview mirror is my car, haha! So, he gets all my information and writes me a lovely $100 ticket...... 10 miles over on a loooooooooong, not crowded road... and that's what I get. Ugh. I was hyperventilating, haha! But it's paid and it's over with. Dear Lord, no more of that!
So then I came home, helped Arena with a project, and went to Subway with Ethan! Then he took a nap and I watched "I Love You, Beth Cooper." Pretty cute movie!


Then Ethan went to play basketball, and I watched "Madea's Family Reunion" and worked on the piles of homework I had! I LOVE Madea! "It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to." True story! :)


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...