Saturday, June 5, 2010

Project 365: Day 186- June 4th


I've recently become obsessed with side pony tails. I'm not even really sure why, but I like having a curly ponytail off to the side of my head hehe! :) So, there's a little shot of that.

Then, I FINALLY got a new cell phone cover, haha! For those of you who have seen my precious lil' phone recently... you know how badly I needed this, haha! I LOVE it and it totally fits me! :)

(the front, obviously, haha)

(and the cute little back to it hehe!)

Then Ethan came home and we went to NTB to get his oil changed and for him to get new tires. Here we are waiting, haha:


No, he never has his eyes open! LOL And here is being lazy, hahaha:

And he took a random picture of me waiting with my polar pop! lol We were watching "Ice Drivers" or something like that on the History Channel. Pretty interesting!


And one more random shot of us waiting, haha:


Oh yes, he loves me, haha! And then after that, Ethan went out to the garage to see how things were going and there was a lady sitting like a little bit away from me... so I was like "Hello! Ugh, I hate going to places with cars with him haha! Drives me crazy!" LOL and she legit got up and walked away.... Some people, I tell ya! haha!

Then Ethan took me to Rally's! I'd never been there before but oh my heavens! It was some gooood eating! :)

And then we spent the rest of the night watching "Taken" (which I don't typically like action movies, but I LOVED this one! Liam Neeson did an incredible job!) And Ethan drove around showing off his new tires and wheels haha! And we spent like 2 hours sitting in the street talking to Matt and Carrie, haha! Good times :)


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...