Sunday, June 6, 2010

Project 365: Day 187- June 5th


I woke up this morning, worked on my scrapbook, watched a movie, then headed to Mattingly Foods, the Dollar Tree, and Tim Hortons with my momma! I bought spicy chicken tenders, some hamburger patties, strawberries, and pizza snacks for Ethan and me at Mattingly's. At the Dollar Tree, I bought some things for around the house: a whisk, air freshender, toilet bowl cleaner, toilet brush, new pitchers for tea, coloring books, crayons... and a tooth brush holder! :) Eth had been wanting one of those, so we made the purchase... wahoo! haha!

And I watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs on Netflix! CUTE movie!

Then I came home and colored :P and Carrie and Matt came over. Carrie and I did our nails :)


Love them! :) I love the cute lil' designs, haha!

And we went to Dollar General... ROAD TRIP! haha And Ethan and Matt decided to model for us.
We had such a good time haha! Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...