Monday, June 7, 2010

Project 365: Day 188- June 6th



Ethan played in the Gus Macker this weekend, so i went into town and met my parents and brother at Bob Evans. This was the sky on my way there (about 9AM)... how scary is that? We had some terrible storms hit Ohio over the past few days... I literally thought a tornado was just going to drop right in front of me. I had my route of escape all mapped out on my way there, haha!

While there, I got a yummy sausage biscuit bowl! It was soooo good! We had such a good time just chit-chatting. We were there for almost 2 hours hehe! I just love seeing these guys :) Mom didn't want me to post this picture though cause the wind was blowing really bad and her hair was in her face, haha! As you can see, the storms were continuing to blow in!

And here's two other random pics of all of us in a circle, haha!


(Cut off Corey's head... oops!)


(That's better, haha!)

And oh my heavens, I got a job at Cha Cha! I am so thankful!!!


And oh my heavens, I tried a Warm Delight for the first time ever.... warm fudge brownie... PURE AMAZINGNESS!!


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...