Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Project 365: Day 189- June 7th


As many of you might remember, about a week ago our tubes popped! It was a devastating day lol! It was hassle getting in the river, it was hassle getting into another tube, it was a hassle getting out of the river, and it was a hassle walking a mile back to our cars, haha! Well, Arena and I decided to order new tubes... and here's what they look like!! I am so excited! Ethan and I can share one, cooler in the middle, drinks on the side. We are SO ready to go tubing already.... now if we could just have a day off, haha! :)
Annnnnnnnd, my new Ipod touch cover came today! Before I had a soft white cover and it just didn't protect it like I needed it to (because, well, I drop things... alot, haha!) How cute is this?

Plus it was only .05 cents. You cannot beat that, right? :)

After work, I watched some TV and clipped coupons! Yes, this is becoming something I thoroughly enjoy doing hehe! Going grocery shopping early this week cause we desperately need it (plus I want to try my hand at some new things: cheesy bacon bites, spinach dip, strawberry pizza) I bought a pink holder for my coupons and everything hehe!

And okay. How about Secret Life of the American Teenager? Adrian is pregnant and wants an abortion I'm assuming. No one has any idea. This is going to be a twist... first season it was Ricky and Amy having a baby while Adrian and Ben were the significant others... now it's Ben and Adrian having a baby while Amy is the significant other. As for Ricky and Ashley-- yea, they're going to hook up. I'm not a fan of Ben and Amy together. They annoy me... as does Madison. As for Jack, I don't understand how his parents could tell him to find a place to live for the next school year. Weird. Should be quite the interesting season... and can I just say that my teenage years were NOTHING like theirs?

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...