Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Project 365: Day 190- June 8th

Mmm! My day started off with getting things together to cook a Spicy Sausage Nacho Dip!

Here's what you do:

Brown the sausage (the amount depends on how many people you're serving. Since I was just cooking it for Ethan and myself, I used one package of it) and I browned it with sliced onions. I cut cubes of Heluva Good Jalapeno Cheese and threw those into the crockpot. I dumped some jalapenos in there as well. After I drained the sausage, I poured it into the crock pot and turned it on low for about 4 hours.... and it was ready to go! We used nacho chips to dip with! Soooo yummy! Here's the recipe I based it off of:

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-spicy-sausage-nacho-dip/c740b3ff-fa53-43c5-a23d-093a44ec09c8

And after throwing that together, I decided to TRY and program our universal remote, haha!

And guess what! I DID IT! All by my wittle self, haha! I've never been able to do anything electronically well, so this was a big accomplishment. I had to try quite a few codes, but I found the one that worked, followed the directions, and then wrote the code down so if our remote forgets it's code again, we have it right where we need it :)

Then... I colored. I am SO serious, haha! I bought a coloring book and crayons the other day because I think coloring is sooo soothing and I colored a few pages :) Cute, huh? hehe!

Then Ethan came home and we went to clean out his car. It NEEDED it lol!

Look at that butt haha! It was about time! :-P


Then I settled in for the night to watch "Pretty Little Liars" and do some homework! Good times :)


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...