Thursday, June 10, 2010

Project 365: Day 191- June 9th


Everybody, yeah
Rock your body, yeah
Everybody, yeah
Rock your body rightBackstreet's back, alright

Oh yes, I bought these two CDs today.... for $2.99 TOTAL! :) It felt like 8th grade all over again, haha! And yes, I totally listened to them all the way home and yes I totally did the hand movements to "BYE, BYE, BYE" by N*SYNC, haha! Did I care that people were staring? Nope! haha! You can't listen to early 2000 music and not do their hand motions.

I also bought "Couples Retreat" and "The Haunting In Connecticut" for like $8.00. It was a deal day, yes indeed!

And alright, so we lay down to watch "A Haunting in Connecticut"... which I was already freaked out about to begin with, haha! And we're watching the scene where Jonah makes contact with Matt and looks him straight in the eyes and I SWEAR to you, as soon as that happened, my coloring book and the Play Station game BLEW OFF THE SPEAKER. I wish I was making this up, but I am sooooo not. It was SO freaky. Arena and I screamed, Jon jumped up and flipped on the lights, and Ethan just kept saying "Dude, that's crazy!" haha Cause it was crazy. And yes, I had a VERY hard time sleeping after that, haha!

And this is the beginning of a little project Ethan and I are working on. You'll learn more about this later haha :) We started it today :D


Cheers to Project 365!!!

1 comment:

R said...

Not sure which is worse...that you bought those CD's or that I still own them already!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...